Thursday 21 July 2011

A challenge of having 18 pcs McNuggets with my friend at Lunch time.

Wow, I love Chicken McNuggets so much, but I think I will not eat this food again for the next year.  The reason is because today my friend and I tried the 18 pcs of Chicken McNuggets with 4 distinctive dipping sauces at McDonald’s for our lunch. 
After I had eaten the fifth McNugget, I felt I wanted to throw up.  I think it is really really heavy for us because we have to share 9 McNuggets each. Also, I think that the distinctive dipping sauces are not as tasty as the original, which is sweet and sour.  Hence, after this experience I would like to say “never try again!!!”

Cheese Sauce: It’s really cheesey and creamy, but, for me, I don’t like cheese at all.
Garlic Chili Sauce: It’s like the Thai Hot & Spicy Sauce that is given with the McWings Combo; also I think the Garlic is not enough.
Honey Mustard Sauce: It’s the most delicious one compared to the others.
Sesame Sauce: I think it’s really not good… I recommend that you don’t try!
Pang Ho Ting, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment