Friday 22 July 2011

"Hit the Road" in Causeway Bay

After reading a recommendation on my friend’s blog, I decided to try the Café, Hit the Road, which is located in Causeway Bay. It was quite a surprise for me~~I think it is a good place for a date ~Let me share it with all of you.

The food tastes good and the price is acceptable.
 We not only enjoyed the food, but also the environment and decoration. I like it so much!
The decorations are one of the elements which lead me to recommend this restaurant.





When I entered the café, it made me feel relaxed and comfortable. The ambiance is fantastic, and it incorporates a fairy tales style with the use of self-painted thick lines on the walls. The staff is very friendly; it is a very comfortable place and big enough for gathering a party too!



If you want to enjoy a relaxing and quiet holiday, I suggest you visit Hit the Road. It has a surprise in store for you!

*Remarks for you*

Maybe you can visit the link below and read the comments.

Hit the Road
15/F, Capital Commercial Building, 26 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay
Tel:  2882 9522

Kinki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment