Friday 22 July 2011

Mexican Food Part II

Making Mexican Salsa

In my previous post, I showed you all where to find authentic Mexican food in HK.  This time I would like to show you how to make my favorite tasty Mexican treat, Salsa

Here's an easy to follow video and recipe:




Ingredients:
  • 4 Diced Tomatoes
  • 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro
  • 1/2 An Onion 
  • 1 Tablespoon Jalapeños Pepper with seed and chopped
  • 3 Cloves of Garlic, Peeled
  • 1 Tablespoon Lime or Lemon Juice
  • Salt to taste

This will be a great dish for your next party or gathering with friends.




Bernice O. AKA "The Ultimate Eating Machine"

4 comments:

  1. Great job, Bernice!! With the special audience, your doggie~~
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa! that salsa looks mighty fine! =9

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nicely produced and informative video! Great background music. I would insist on lime over lemon in your recipe but I'm sure it's delicious just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is getting made this weekend. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete