Wednesday 20 July 2011

Try the Xinjiang cuisine!! (Part 2)

I tried Al Pasha yesterday.  It was a really good restaurant.  The food is very special and tastier that I expected.  The dish I liked most is the Xinjiang naan, with two different sauces.  It is very delicious. The sauces were a good match with the naan, and were provided for free. Also, I liked the lamb very much.  It is quite different from lamb I tried before at Chinese restaurants.  Al Pasha is using some special seasoning to cook it.  It is very yummy. Moreover, I enjoy the bellydance show very much. The dancers are very pretty and sexy. They attracted all of the customers.  With this wonderful experience, I think that I will return to Al Pasha again and again.

Here’s a kind reminder: if you are a non-smoker, you need to book an appointment for the in-door table.



  • Address Shop 401, K11, 18 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui


  • Tel: 3122 4444
Pang Ho Ting, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment