Saturday 16 July 2011

Try the Xinjiang cuisine!!

Tomorrow is my best friend's birthday, so I would like to find some special restaurant to celebrate her birthday!  Therefore, I did a lot of research via the Internet and I found that Hong Kong really has many many kinds of food, like Japanese food, Shanghainese food, and American food.  But I think that those kinds of foods are not special enough for me...
Then, I start to search every restaurant at Tsim Sha Tsui though Openrice.  Finally, I found that there is a restaurant called Al Pasha, which serves Xinjiang cuisine.  It looks very tasty and special.  Also, it provides a Bellydance Show every night.


So I will go try it tomorrow and I will tell you if it is good or not!!^^ Al Pasha, I am coming!!



Pang Ho Ting, Kate

1 comment:

  1. loved this place! went recently ... the beer and lamb are to die for!

    ReplyDelete