Wednesday 20 July 2011

Hunan dinner

My brother and I decided we would go out for dinner to celebrate our mother’s birthday every year, so that my mom wouldn't need to cook for us on her big day. =P

This year, we went to the Hunan restaurant to celebrate our mom’s birthday. 
The restaurant is near our home so I noticed it. 
As all my family members love spicy food so much, I had wanted to have a meal there with them for as long as it had started its business.

We all enjoyed the dishes so much. If you love spicy food, this is a good place.
Mind you, be careful that you may have your tears running when you eat. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Restaurant name : 湖南少奶 Mrs Hunan
Address : 354 Prince Edward Road West, Kowloon City, Kowloon
Telephone : 852-2718 8033
Opening hours : Everyday 11:00 – 23:00
Cost range/person : $41-$100
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Anna So @ Foodielicious

No comments:

Post a Comment