Thursday 14 July 2011

Sichuan cuisine

I have changed my job and have been worked in Hung Hom for almost a month.
There are many restaurants with delicious food in Hung Hom.
One of my favorite restaurants in Hung Hom is 聯記川王涼粉, as I love spicy food and Sichuan Cuisine so much! According to my humble knowledge, this place serve the best and the most authentic Sichuan food in HK.
I went there for lunch yesterday and I ordered Hot and Sour Noodles (酸辣粉).
The noodles were in a faintly spicy broth with chockful of pickled mustard greens and floating bubbles of chili oil. It was excellent and it made my cheeks and forehead sweat a bit.

If you are interested in this restaurant and plan to have a meal there, let me remind you that the restaurant closes every month from 21 to 27.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Restaurant name :  聯記川王涼粉
Address : G/F, 1 Whampoa Street, Hung Hom
Telephone : 852-2127 7559
Opening hours : Mon-Sun: 12:00-22:30 ; Every month from 21 to 27: closed
Cost range/person : Below $40
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Anna So @ Foodielicious

No comments:

Post a Comment